4.20.2008

Tell Me What You Thought

Saturday was.....ummm....what's the word I'm looking for?????? Oh! "LEGIT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had so much fun hanging out with all of the HSM peeps who went to see "Expelled" with us. Not just seeing the movie...while eating Sour Patch Kids and getting a numb tongue, but also being together for the afternoon was awesome. I really loved the discussions that took place after. I wish I could have talked with everyone to see what they thought of the film.

So......what DID you think?

Has this movie brought up any interesting discussions between you and others?

Tell me! Tell me!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

drew said...

matt. expelled was totally luhjitt.
Ben stein did a great job of adressing this subject and interviewing the scientists and professors. This argument is so broad and being able to see both sides of it definitely helped me and i hope everyone else realize that we beleive in what we beleive in for a reason and that we shouldn't stray from those beleifs because thats gonna lead to trouble. and this debate is suuuuuuper crucial in God testing how strong our faith is and that we should use the knowledge we got from that movie to better our beleifs and prepare us for a world full of people that are going to try to shoot down our faith and beleifs. well thats what i thought. see freshmen can be insightful also!