1.25.2009

Sunday Night Thoughts and...Tilt-Shift Action

I love Sunday nights. Especially tonight. I'm just hanging out with my amazing wife, who is currently serenading me on her guitar and "playing for kisses." That's a currency I'll never run out of!

Also, I'm just plain STOKED about the season of life God has us in right now. One of the biggest blessings of our life is our church, Seacoast. We don't just work at Seacoast or attend there on Sundays...WE BELONG to the family there!

Mentors, spiritual shepherds, and true God-centered community has permeated our life and ministry here. I don't know how I survived life a few years back when 'going' to church was just that...going. I didn't have a clue what it meant to 'BE' a part of Christ's Body at a local church!

I was merely a "Sunday Night Spectator"...And I wondered why I felt alone.

I was isolated.


Well, all that to say...Praise Jesus for the Church!

On a totally different topic, I'm obsessed with tilt shift photography! I couldn't stop thinking about it all week! I'll have to post some pics soon!

No comments: