10.27.2007

In the beginning, God blogged...

I've always had a desire to start a blog. Haven't you? I mean who doesn't have one??? This is a big moment for me!! *Pause.....I'm just soaking in this moment........ok.
I guess I've finally told myself that questions like, "What would I possibly write about?" or "Is there anyone out there who will be adventurous enough to wander away from the addictive pages of myspace for two minutes to read an outpouring of my heart?" aren't gonna hold me back anymore! I just am dying to share with everybody the random yet inspirational num nums from my soul!!! So, I'm a little fired up....sue me:)
But even more so, this is a place for us, the Seacoast HSM, to be able to share, to encourage, to ask questions or give answers, to comment on how amazing the HSM staff is...you know, stuff like that:)
So have fun. Be nice. And don't forget to add this blog to your "Favorites!!!"

Love, m A t t


3 comments:

sarah said...

I must say that attending seacoast for the first time was truely amazing. It may sound hard to believe but I really felt welcome there, unfortunately I wish I didn't live so far away. After that sunday and I began thinking of all the things I would be able to do with my 5 dollars and what would help as many people as possible. I decided the best thing to do would be to help all the people who tragically lost their homes due to the fires and at my school they were trying to raise as much money as possible so I simply put in my 5 dollars and hoped that it would make a difference in someones life. After donating my money I began to think that I could do so much more and I put in another 20 dollars of my own money.

Anonymous said...

so...pretty much I have come to the conclusion that the people at seacoast are amazeing (especialy the leaders). I rarely go to seacoast ,but I enjoy it when I do . I personaly would like to thank the leaders for makeing the hsm such a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. I am looking forward to going back to seacoast when possible .

Anonymous said...

So THIS is where we were supposed to leave our $5 story...like ages ago... I've been searching for this blog in forever; I think I found it once and then it wasn't working or something. I used $5 plus some ;) for a group who buys food and school supplies for kids in Mexico...pretty cool.
I have to say, it's things like that that are so awesome: the leaders are what make HSM what it is. It wouldn't be anything without you guys. And those times when it feels like youth group's not going anywhere, the reason it stays standing is you guys. You are awesome. Keep it up!