8.17.2008

Gonna Miss Zach, Seiji, and Weston

I've accepted the fact that saying goodbye will always be an active ingredient in my life. It's just the nature of ministry. That doesn't mean I like it though.
Today was one of those days...Another farewell. Another goodbye...which has left me feeling sad and misplaced, like a baby who's "Binky" has been stolen or ripped from his hands!
Today I said goodbye to Zach, Seiji, and Weston. They're off to college to receive higher education and to unveil the meaning of life. Yes, I'll see them again soon, and actually very soon at a pretty special event...a certain wedding. But I'm gonna miss seeing them around so much. They've become such rad friends. It's hard to see them go.

Today, we played our final set, had a group hug, and said our goodbyes. I loved having lunch with Weston and getting one final chance to play with Zach+Seiji as we all focused our hearts on our Amazing God who, by His grace, has allowed us to enjoy this season of life together. It's been a supreme blessing. Thank you Jesus!

The final set list...

The band minus Weston (our media maestro)

No comments: