3.30.2008

I Love My Peeps!!!

Wow. Today was insane! Well…every Sunday is nuts, but today was one of those “extra” insane days.

I accused my alarm clock of going off too early this morning. I thought it was cheating, but then I realized it wasn’t… It was time for the craziness of the day to begin.

I just have to say I’m sooooooo proud of my boys Zach, Seiji, Trevor, and Blake…and my girl Alex for their amazingness! We led worship both main services this morning and had so much fun being loud for Jesus! I’m so stoked to have them all as friends and be able to play with them is a privilege.

AND I gotta give props to Brandon S, Brandon J, and Weston. They taught in the HSM this morning and owned it! They put so much effort into it and it rocked!

I feel so blessed to have all of these people in my life. They make ministry so much fun!

Well, time to plop down on my bed and watch some “House”!!

…I think I secretly want to be a Doctor…

No comments: